Cherry-blossom Ecobag : This premium ecobag is an elegant and very clean styled bag with its soft and delicate patterns, wanted to show a really nice atmosphere, which is the flowering of the cherry tree.
Knowledge base :
- The Japanese cherry-blossom (sakura 桜) is a Japanese national symbol and part of the Japanese identity. The spring flower of many varieties of the Japanese cherry (Prunus serrulata), which does not produce fruit. The word sakura means cherry tree and its flower. Japan’s largest cherry-blossom looking spot is at the foot of Mount Mógi, in the form of the “Cherry Wood”, where more than five thousand cherry trees can be found. The Sakura period of the Japanese is treated as a priority event. Hanami. According to the dictionary, Hanami does a flower look, but usually it only means cherry. Hanami’s simple activity: we sit under a tree and just enjoy the sight of a lot of flowers, relax and relax.
- Whilst the average cherry blossom tree is around 25 feet tall.
- Cherry blossom is actually the unofficial national flower of Japan. The official name for cherry blossom is Sakura, which is only really used throughout Japan.
- The flower is so loved by the Japanese that it is also used on their 100 yen coin.
- Forget your peppermint green teas, sakurayu is the new tea for spring! By gently picking some cherry blossom from the tree, pickling it and adding it to some hot water, you have created yourself a stylish tea that is actually very popular for weddings throughout Japan!
We hope that this unique, Cherry-blossom premium ecobag will bring joy to everyone!
We hope you will love our variety of premium ecobags and you will find the favourite one or ones from them.