Lavender Ecobag model of 2018: The blockbuster of the 2018 Year. This Premium Ecobag is made of PP material and with its appearance shows a wonderful feeling of this flower.
- Knowledge facts: 5 important facts, which every fan should know
- According to a Christian legend, lavender had no characteristic odor until Mary, the mother of Jesus, once laid her clothes on a lavender bush.
- According to a Roman superstition, the aspic snake (a dangerous viper species) puts its nest amongst the lavender bursts. For this reason, the approach of the plant was considered dangerous and its price became more peppery.
- In the Middle Ages it was known as a medicinal herb of love. It was believed this flower water sprayed on the hair of a loved one preserves the wearer’s impertinence.
- During a 17th-century plague epidemic in London, people wound a lavender beak on both wrists to defend themselves against death.
- It cames to North America by the colonists, where it becames especially well known for being mixed with tea when the price of Asian tea was too high.
- Levander biscuit: To find many recipes on the internet, the most famous is the Provence spice salt. We can also use the flower or essential oil to taste, in the latter case it is worth to choose Levendula oil of pure purity!
- Its Latin name, “lavandarius” comes from the word “lavare”, which means “wash”, referring to the use of plant-made cakes. Others believe that the name comes from the Latin livere, which means “bluish”.
We hope you will love our variety of premium ecobags and you will find the favourite one or ones from them.